Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Humans: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Wear goggles or face shield. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Animals: Do not use on puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: Nonrefillable container: Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Notice: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin Or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water, if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In case of medical emergencies or health and safety inquiries, or in case of fire, leaking or damaged containers or for product use information, call 800-234-2269. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call 1-800-234-2269, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven days per week.