Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to humans. Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Hazards to domestic animals:
For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your veterinarian before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
If swallowed: call a Poison Control Center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Hot line number:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-888-908-TICK (8425) for emergency medical treatment information.
Side effects: monitor your dog after application. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-888-908-TICK (8425). If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. The most common signs of incidental ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth. If these symptoms occur, immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours.
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.