DANGER: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. CAN CAUSE BURNS ON CONTACT. Avoid contact with liquid, foam or residue around the drain. Wash thoroughly after handling. If product contacts clothing, immediately remove and wash clothing. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Do not taste or swallow. FIRST AID – GIVE IMMEDIATELY, THEN CALL A POISON CENTER, PHYSICIAN OR EMERGENCY ROOM: EYES & SKIN: Rinse with water, remove contacts, then rinse with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Immediately drink a glass of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. CHEMICAL HAZARD: Contains sodium hypochlorite (bleach), a strong oxidizer. Never use or mix with other household products such as acids, bowl cleaners, rust removers or products which contain ammonia. Hazardous gases may result. If this occurs, leave the room immediately and ventilate area if possible. INGREDIENTS: SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM SILICATE, SURFACTANTS AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.