Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay White Wine is primarily sourced from California's Monterey County, Santa Barbara County and Mendocino County and has been America's number one selling Chardonnay for almost 28 years. This Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay beautifully combines tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya for a divinely complex and approachable white wine. Additionally, there are notes of citrus and aromas of vanilla and honey. A hint of toasty oak and butter round out the lingering finish. It is barrel aged in French and American oak for richness, toastiness and complexity. Pair this white wine Chardonnay with salmon, grilled chicken breast, fettucine alfredo or fish tacos for an excellent meal. The 2019 vintage of this dry white wine bottle received 92 points and Editors’ Choice from Wine Enthusiast’s Jim Gordon in April 2021. One aspect that distinguishes a Kendall-Jackson wine is vineyard sourcing. Kendall-Jackson is committed to producing only the finest quality wines from Chardonnay grape varietals grown in California. The majority of fruit sourced for Kendall-Jackson wine is grown on the 12,000 acres of estate vineyards owned by the Jackson family. All of the estate vineyards are certified sustainable by the CCSW (Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing) and SIP (Sustainability in Practice) programs. The proprietary approach to winemaking has earned Kendall-Jackson a world-renowned reputation for white wines that consistently exhibit signature rich layers of flavor, combined with a delicate balance. This bottled wine has a 13.5% ABV.
• The 2019 vintage of this dry white wine bottle received 92 points and Editors’ Choice from Wine Enthusiast’s Jim Gordon in April 2021
• A refreshing Chardonnay wine that showcases tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya
• Pair this Kendall-Jackson dry wine with salmon, grilled chicken breast, fettucine alfredo or fish tacos
• A medium bodied, smooth, crisp white wine with a touch of toasty oak and butter to round out the lingering finish
• Serve this Chardonnay at dinner or to celebrate a special day