1. Measure 2 cups boiling water into serving bowl.
2. Stir in entire pouch of potatoes, using a fork to moisten all potatoes.
3. Stir well and serve.
Microwaves vary - heating time is approximate.
1. Measure 2 cups cold water into microwaveable serving bowl.
2. Stir in pouch of potatoes.
3. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
Caution: bowl and potatoes will be hot.
4. Stir well and serve.
For creamier potatoes: stir in additional water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency. For thicker potatoes: stir 1 1/2 cups water with entire pouch, adding one tablespoon of water at a time, until desired consistency.