Tips for Using Fresh Herbs from Jacobs Farm:
• When substituting fresh herbs for dried, use three times as much fresh as dried.
• Handle gently to avoid bruising and rinse herbs carefully just before using.
• Add at the last few minutes of cooking time for maximum flavor.
How to Store Fresh Herbs:
• To extend the life of fresh cut herbs, store refrigerated either in this package or as a "bouquet" in a glass of water, covered lightly with a plastic bag.
• Basil prefers a warmer temperature for best results. It can also be stored as a
"bouquet" and refrigerated as above, but the leaves may blacken. For extended life, store basil in a cool room at 50 to 55 degrees.