Dress your pasta:
Brown butter & fresh sage sauce.
Sun-dried tomato pesto with shaved asiago.
Lemony cream sauce with spinach & peas.
Butternut squash, balsamic & pine nuts.
Wild mushrooms & shallots.
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
2. Before pasta, add approximately 1 tbsp. salt, never oil.
3. Add pasta to water and stir.
4. To bring water back up to a boil, cover with lid.
5. Cook for 2 minutes, until al dente and all gnocchi float to the top.
6. Drain (never rinse) and immediately toss with desired sauce in a saucepan.
7. Cook together for about 2 minutes on high heat to marry flavors, and serve.