1. In a large bowl, add 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. of water to Fantastic World Foods Falafel Mix and stir well.
2. Let stand for 15 minutes to absorb the water.
3. Form mix into 1" balls. If the texture feels too dry, add 1 Tbsp. of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
4. Pour vegetable oil into a deep skillet until it is 1/2" deep. Heat until 375 degrees F.
5. Fry balls until brown and crisp (about 3 minutes).
6. Drain and serve.
1. Follow mixing directions 1-3 to prepare falafel balls for cooking.
2. Flatten falafel balls into 1/2" thick patties. Brush both sides with olive oil.
3. Place on a cookie sheet, then broil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
4. Remove from broiler. Use paper towels to blot any excess oil and serve.