Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili is full of flavor (but not overly spicy) and is simmered with tomatoes, bell peppers, green chiles and a hint of lime. For the whole family to enjoy, it is also great when served with a dollop of Greek yogurt or used as a tasty, black bean dip. Easy to prepare, this Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili is low in fat, gluten free, dairy and lactose free, and soy, corn and tree nut free. It is also suitable for vegan and kosher diets. Since 1987, we at Amy’s Kitchen have produced delicious, convenient foods for people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Amy’s is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business and take pride in customer satisfaction. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. We prepare these ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home for high-quality, home-style vegetarian and vegan meals. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. Even though you're heating up our meals in your home, we want each bite to taste like you're a guest in ours.
• One 14.7-ounce can of Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili the whole family will love
• Organic black beans simmered with tomatoes, bell peppers, green chiles and a hint of lime
• Full of flavor but not too spicy
• Non GMO, Certified Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy and Lactose Free, Soy Free, Tree Nut Free and Corn Free
• Convenient and easy to prepare, simply heat and serve