You will need:
1 pepper, red or green, cut in strips.
6 to 8 oz pea pods, fresh or frozen (thawed).
2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced.
1 onion, sliced and separated.
1/4 lb mushrooms, sliced.
3/4 lb boneless beef, pork or chicken, cut in strips.
2 tablespoons oil.
3 tablespoons water.
Easy to make:
Makes 7 servings.
1. Combine stir-fry mix and 3 tbsp water in a small bowl.
2. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium/high heat.
3. Add meat to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until cooked. Remove meat from wok. Set aside on a plate.
4. Stir-fry vegetables 2 minutes or until tender, but crisp.
5. Add meat and stir-fry mixture to vegetables. Stir constantly until sauce thickens and glazes vegetables and meat (1 to 2 minutes).
Oriental twist: for variety, substitute several of the following: carrots, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, eggplant, Chinese cabbage or tofu.