Store away from children and animals.
Note: Do not microwave or heat. Do not over apply glue. While curing, glue will expand 3-4 times. Be careful of squeeze out.
Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Eye & skin irritant. May produce allergic skin reaction. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children. Wear safety glasses and chemical resistant gloves. Do not leave in hot vehicle. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact. Individuals with chronic asthmatic conditions should consult a physician prior to using product. May cause gastro-intestinal blockage if swallowed. Contains: Polyisocyanate prepolymer based on MDI, 4,4' - diphenylmethane diisocyanate, polymeric diphenylmethane diisocyanate, diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) mixed isomers. First aid treatment: If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water and gritty soap. If breathed in, move person into fresh air. For medical emergencies only, Call 800-420-7186.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.