Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Caution: Hazards to Humans: Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective rubber gloves when applying this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Hazards to Domestic Animals: Do not use on dogs under 6 months of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. First Aid: If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air; If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible; Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes; Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing; Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes; Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment; You may contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.