1) Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait one hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use this product on those surfaces.
2) Always use this product full strength.
3) Always us Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover formulas first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
For stain removal:
1) Wipe up as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
2) Wait five minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
3) While treated areas dry, keep pets away. For deep-set stains, use a stiff bristle brush. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow this product to work for one hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
For odor elimination:
1) Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product.
2) Wait five minutes, then blot dry with a cloth. Allow to dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination.
3) While treated areas dry, keep pets away.
For deep-set odors in carpets (e.g. urine), apply enough to reach all odor-causing material. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor. Wait one hour, then blot dry. Allow treated area to air dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination.
For laundry use: Saturate stain and odor areas with this product at full strength before washing. Then, wash as usual.
Keep closed when not in use.