Irritant. May irritate eyes and skin. See caution on back. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep away from flames or sparks. Choking Hazard: This is not a toy. First Aid Treatment: Contains fragrance oil. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 min. If on skin, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Do not puncture or disassemble. Scented oil could damage or stain some surfaces. If spilled, clean with damp cloth immediately.