Keep out of reach of children. Caution. Product is non-corrosive. However may cause skin irritation to sensitive skin or with prolonged contact. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. First Aid: Eyes: Flush eyes With dean water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Skin: Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected skin areas with mild soap aid water. If skin irritation is present, seek medical attention. Ingestion: Although unlikely, with ingestion of large quantities or concerns after intake of product, if the individual is conscious and able to swallow, have that person drink water to dilute. Do not give anything by mouth if the individual is unconscious or is having convulsions Induce vomiting only if Med to do so by a physician or poison control center. Inhalation: Although unlikely, if a person has respiratory difficulties, immediately remove individual to fresh air. If breathing continues to be difficult, administer oxygen. If not breathing give artificial respiration and seek medical attention.