• Squeeze bag gently to separate veggies**. Pour desired amount of riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl.
• Cover and microwave on high as directed in the chart or until hot.
• Let stand in microwave for 1 minute. Stir and serve.
Caution: Hot. Avoid steam when removing from microwave.
Important: Microwave ovens vary. Adjust cooking times as needed. Saute: Stove Top
• Squeeze bag gently to separate veggies**. Pour desired amount of riced cauliflower into a non-stick skillet.
• Cook uncovered over medium heat as directed in the chart or until veggies are hot, stirring occasionally.
**If veggies can't be easily separated, defrost in microwave or pour into skillet and cook, covered, over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until veggies break apart, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook as directed in the chart.