Bake: Stove Top
• Squeeze bag gently to separate veggies**. Pour contents of bag into large nonstick skillet.
• Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until veggies are hot, stirring occasionally.
**If veggies can't easily be separated, defrost in microwave or pour into skillet and cook, covered, over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until veggies break apart, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook as directed above. Microwave: Microwave
• Place unopened bag, standing up, in center of microwave.
• Microwave on high for 5–5½ minutes* or until hot.
• Let stand 1 minute in microwave.
• Carefully remove bag.
Caution: Bag will be hot. Avoid steam when opening.
*Microwave directions developed with 1000-watt ovens. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust cooking times as needed. For 700-watt microwave ovens, cook on high for 8½ minutes.