Bake: Heating Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Remove tray from packaging and completely remove film.
3. Place uncovered metal tray on middle rack of oven. Heat for 15 minutes.
4. Stir product and place back in oven for an additional 7 minutes or until hot. Conventional ovens may vary, adjust heating times as needed.
Caution: Product and tray will be hot.
Do not prepare in toaster oven.
Do not broil. Microwave: Heating Instructions
1. Remove tray from package, peel back film, and put product in a microwave safe container.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
3. Stir product and heat an additional 1-1/2 minutes.
4. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Microwave ovens vary, adjust heating times as needed.
Caution: Product and container will be hot.