Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Read precautions on back panel. May irritate eyes and skin. Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flames. Use only with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eye Contact: Flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes while lifting eyelids and get prompt medical attention. Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation develops, get prompt medical attention. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, get prompt medical attention. Ingestion: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call poison control center, physician, or hospital emergency room immediately. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Disposal: Dispose of container, residue and excess product in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Keep away from children and animals.