Caution: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed. For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.. Ask a doctor before use for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product do not get into eyes., do not inhale., do not apply over large areas of the body., do not use longer that 1 week unless directed by a doctor.. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Warning: Flammable. Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame.