keep frozen until ready to use.
heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
on the grill (recommended method)
1) preheat grill over medium heat.
2) place frozen burgers on the grill.
3) heat burgers for 8-10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time. watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
in the skillet preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.place frozen burgers in skillet. heat burgers over medium heat for 18-20 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
in the microwave* place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.microwave on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
in the oven
1) preheat oven to 375°f.
2) place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 20-22 minutes.
caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. children should be supervised.