Do not use: more than directed. If your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen. Swelling increases, rash or fever develops. Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing. The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.