Joel Gott California Pinot Noir Red Wine features fruit sourced from vineyards within Santa Barbara County and Monterey for a wine with bright, fruit flavors and well-balanced acidity. This California wine is created with depth, structure, balance and big fruit flavors, making it a food-friendly dry red wine that's enjoyable to drink. Joel Gott Pinot Noir features aromas of cherries, raspberries, brambleberry and cola with notes of vanilla. The wine opens with bright fruit flavors followed by a long, elegant finish with notes of cigar. A great wine to pair with a wide range of foods, this Pinot Noir goes great with roasted beef tenderloin, grilled salmon or pizza. Joel Gott Wines selects the best fruit from growing regions in California, Oregon and Washington and blends them to create more balanced, clean, complex and elegant wines that are fun to drink. Together, the small, dynamic team at Joel Gott Wines shares the same love and dedication for wine making. Since 1996, Joel Gott Wines have all the things that matter: structure, sweet fruit, tannins, mouthfeel, color, and they have a great time making it. This wine has 13.9% alcohol by volume.
• One 750mL bottle of Joel Gott California Pinot Noir Red Wine
• Dry red wine that opens with bright fruit flavors
• Food-friendly wine that pairs well with grilled meat and fish
• Features aromas of cherries, raspberries, brambleberry and cola with notes of vanilla
• Open this wine at a dinner party or to celebrate a special day