Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Do not use on cats. Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans. Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Hazards to domestic animals. For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for dogs. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-888-908-Tick (8425) for emergency medical treatment information. Note to Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically. Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-888-908-Tick (8425). If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. The most common signs of incidental ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth. If these symptoms occur, immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours. Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. Contact your veterinarian if applied to a cat or ingested by a cat.