For food safety and quality, follow the directions. Before eating, cook thoroughly to at least 165°F. Keep frozen until ready to cook. Do not thaw. Refrigerate leftovers.
1. Place package on a microwave-safe dish.
2. Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes**.
3. Gently peel tab open, drain excess water, and serve.
Caution: Package will be hot, avoid steam and hot water.
Stove Top - Saute:
1. Place contents of package into preheated nonstick skillet and cover with lid.
2. Cook over medium-high heat to steam for 10-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain excess water and serve.
Stove Top - Boil:
Place contents of package into boiling water for 1-3 minutes to desired texture. Drain excess water and serve.
**Microwave directions developed with 1000-watt ovens. Microwaves vary. For 700-watt microwave oven increase cook time to 10-11 minutes.