Choking hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Important: Do not puncture or cut plastic tube. Ingredients are non-toxic and non-flammable, but may permanently stain fabrics or furniture. Contact with skin or eyes may cause temporary discomfort. In case of skin or eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not drink or ingest contents. Do not leave in direct sunlight or expose to high temperatures. After use, dispose of in an appropriate container. Electrical waste, do not dispose of in trash. Not for use by children under 3. Not for use by children under three years of age.