Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Do not use: in the eyes, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, over large areas of the body, longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you need to use longer than 1 week, rash or other allergic reaction develops, the condition persists or gets worse. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. For external use only.