Panera Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Featuring a medley of brown and wild rice, this packaged soup includes tender diced white meat chicken simmered with celery, carrots and onions in a flavorful, creamy chicken stock. This gluten free chicken soup is made with white meat from chicken raised without antibiotics. Whether you have a busy schedule and need a quick meal or you just want to enjoy a warm cup of soup, this soup is perfect for any time of day. To cook, remove the lid and film and place in the microwave, covering loosely. Heat this microwave soup cup on high for 3 to 4 minutes and stir halfway through. You can also cook this soup on the stove top to 165 degrees F, but do not boil. Store this creamy soup cup in the refrigerator until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable with help from Panera Bread at home.
• One 16 oz cup of Panera Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
• Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
• Combines tender diced white meat chicken, brown and wild rice, simmered with celery, carrots and onions in a flavorful, creamy chicken stock
• Gluten free soup made with chicken raised without antibiotics
• Heat this Panera soup in the microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F