Do not use on irritated skin on any area that is infected or reddened - if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist. When using this product avoid contact with eyes avoid inhaling vapors if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Warnings For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.