Danger: Extremely flammable contents under pressure. Read carefully all warnings and instructions on back of package. Keep out of the reach of children. No lighter is childproof. The child resistant feature of this lighter is not a substitute for proper supervision. It may be possible for small children to operate this product if left unattended, which could lead to serious property damage, injury, or death. Danger: Extremely flammable. Contains flammable gas under pressure. Caution: Ignite utility lighter away from face and clothing. Do not use to light cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. Be sure flame is out after use. Never expose to heat above 120 degrees F (49 degrees C) or to prolonged sunlight. Wait 2 minutes after refilling before using the utility lighter. Never puncture or put in fire. Do not keep lit for more than 30 seconds. Follow all instructions and warnings provided by manufacturer of appliance when using this product. Failure to follow instructions may result in burn injury. Do not inhale the contents. Danger: Extremely flammable contents under pressure. Contains flammable gas under pressure. Do not use near sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F (49 degrees C). Be sure flame is completely out after each use. Wait 2 minutes after refilling before using the utility lighter.