Ask a doctor before use if you have - deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Allergy alert: do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if - condition persists or gets worse, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clean up and occur again within a few days, a rash or other allergic reaction occurs. Do not use - in the eyes, over large areas of the body. When using this product - do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. For external use only.