Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita® Longlast Pitcher Replacement Filters. Made with pleated filter technology for 3X longer life compared to 40 gallon filters. Longlast replacement filters reduce lead, asbestos, and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time (substances reduced may not be in all users' water). Change the Longlast filters every 120 gallons, about every 6 months for the average family, for best performance. The pull top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water. Ideal for use in restaurants, cafeterias and other commercial facilities. One LongLast Filter can replace 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
• Get cleaner*, great-tasting, water without the waste* with Brita® Longlast+™ water filter replacements; you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* per year
• Reduce 99% lead, Chlorine (taste and odor), Cadmium, Mercury, Benzene, Asbestos, and more; Longlast+™ filters out 3x the contaminants vs. current Brita® filters*
• Brita®’s longest-lasting filter*, Longlast+™ lasts 3x longer compared to 40 gallon filters; only replace the Brita® Longlast+™ water filter 2x a year, about 6 months*
• Compatible with all Brita® pitchers and dispensers except Stream; just insert filter into reservoir, line up pitcher notch with filter groove, press firmly to ensure tight seal
• BPA-free Longlast+™ filter features a pull-top cap for easy removal and does not require presoaking, so you can get great-tasting water with the first use