Preparation (from refrigerated):
Microwave: (Preferred method).
1. Peel apart pouch to open 1 inch at the easy peel corner to vent.
2. Keep chicken in pouches; arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
3. Microwave on high for the time listed below or until heated through.
4. Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
Directions based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave heating times (refrigerated chicken):
1 piece - 1:20 - 1:40 minutes.
2 pieces - 2:00 - 2:15 minutes.
3 pieces - 2:30 - 3:00 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
3. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through.
1. Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
2. Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange in skillet.
3. Add 1/2 cup water; cover skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
For food safety and quality product is fully cooked.