Keep refrigerated-may be frozen.
1. Remove desired number of turkey sausage patties from clear pouch.
2. Place patties in a single layer on a microwave safe plate, cover with a napkin or paper towel.
3. Cook on high power: 30-45 seconds for two patties; 45-60 seconds for four patties; 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 minutes for eight patties.
4. Allow to stand for 1 to 2 minutes prior to serving.
1. Remove turkey sausage patties from outer carton.
2. Open pouch and place patties in a cold, non-stick skillet.
3. Cook on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning patties halfway through cooking.
Unused turkey sausage patties should be stored refrigerated in a sealed container or bag and used within 3 days. If product has been frozen, allow to thaw in refrigerator prior to cooking.
*Time and temperature settings may vary due to differences in your particular microwave or stove. Always cook this product to 160 degrees F prior to serving.