Danger: Extremely flammable contents under pressure. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. May cause skin and eye irritation. Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation. Suspected of causing cancer. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Precautionary Statements—Prevention: Contains: xylene, propane, acetone, petroleum distillates. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces—no smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not breathe vapors. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Precautionary Statements—Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If on skin (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a Poison Center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If swallowed: Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor/physician. Do not induce vomiting. Keep out of the reach of children.