Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans & domestic animals. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with eyes. Before using product throughout your home, use in one room and wait 24 hours to ensure that no one has any physical reactions to the product. Asthma and Allergy Sufferers: Consult your physician before using this product in your home. Before spraying, remove birds. After use, ventilate normally prior to returning birds to treated areas. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when call a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical/Chemical Hazards: Extremely flammable! Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. Attention: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalation abuse.