DANGER: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Combustible. Eye irritant. Read carefully other cautions on back panel. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. DANGER: Contains petroleum distillates and 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene. PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES: Do not swallow or breathe vapors. Avoid skin or eye contact. Avoid prolonged exposure. Use in well-ventilated area. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a Poison Control Center or go to a hospital emergency department. If in eyes, rinse well with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation develops and persists, call a doctor. If inhaled, move person into fresh air. Keep out of reach of children.