Caution: contact with concentrate may cause eye or skin irritation. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Do not remove or puncture clear film covering concentrate. *Use care when handling to avoid electrical shock. Use properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet only. Do not use with extension cords, power strips or outlet adapter plugs. *Use with care around birds and other sensitive household pets. *Do not place product on finished wood surfaces. *Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children and pets.