Eye irritant. Keep contents out of eyes. Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. This liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. Contains concentrated surfactants (nonionic and anionic) and enzymes. Keep pacs out of reach of children. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. Do not let children handle pacs, even if supervised. Avoid breaking pacs. No not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. Call Poison Control Center immediately. (1-800-222-1222) if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skim. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse out mouth, do not induce vomiting.