To prepare Fish:
•1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
• 2 large eggs.
• 2 cups Jason® plain panko bread crumbs.
• kosher salt, to taste.
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
• 4 skinless tilapia fillets (about 4 oz. each).
• Vegetable oil for theskillet.
• 1 large lemon, cut into wedges.
1. Line up three shallow dishes. Put flour in the first; beat the eggs lightly with a fork in the second; put the panko bread crumbs in the
2. Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste. Working with one fillet at a time, coat with flour, then egg and then the panko bread crumbs.
3. Pour oil 1/4 inch deep into 10-to 12-inch skillet. Heat over medium, heat until hot but not smoking. Cook the fish fillets until they are crisp, browned and flaky. (about 2 to 3 minutes on each side). You may want to set fillets on a paper towel to drain excess oil before serving. Serve hot with lemon wedges and sesame soy dipping sauce.