keep frozen until ready to use.
heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
in the skillet (recommended method)
1. preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. heat burgers over medium heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
in the microwave*
1. place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. microwave on high for 1 minute – 1 minute 15 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
in the oven
1. preheat oven to 350°f.
2. place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 11-13 minutes.
on the grill
carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. do not overheat.
caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. children should be supervised.