Do not use - in or near the eyes or nose, on large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use if you have - deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. When using this product do not use longer than 1 week. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Allergy alert: do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Stop use and ask a doctor if - condition lasts or gets worse, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, a rash or other allergic reaction occurs. For external use only.