Keep out of reach of children. Danger: corrosive to eyes and skin. Harmful if swallowed. Read precautions on back. Note: do not use on natural marble, stone, terrazzo, polished or anodized aluminium, metallic or painted surfaces, colored grout or counter tops. May etch some older or worn porcelain tubs and sinks or ceramic tile. If in doubt, test hidden areas first. Avoid contact with wood, fabric and wallpaper. Wipe up spills immediately and rinse with water. Not for use on food contact surfaces. Do not use on cookware, coffee makers, tea kettles, humidifiers and washing machines. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye and skin damage. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not ingest. Do not breathe vapor or mist. Do not mix with bleach or other household chemicals as harmful fumes may result. Handle with care, wear rubber gloves and eye protection. Use in well-ventilated areas. Contains sulfamic acid. First aid: if in eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. If on skin, immediately wash with soap and water. Get immediate medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. If inhaled, move person to fresh air.