La Crema Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir is an elegant dry red wine bursting with layers of ripe fruit flavors. A medium bodied La Crema wine, this opulent, yet approachable Pinot Noir wine has aromas of red fruit and mocha that open up to flavors of red cherry, blood orange, dark berry fruit and spice. Fine, supple tannins and juicy, balanced acidity drive a long finish. Crafted using boutique winemaking techniques, this pinot noir is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of nine months to deliver a unique wine drinking experience. Pair this expressive red wine Pinot Noir with roast chicken and mushrooms, grilled pork loin or gruyere macaroni. The Sonoma Coast growing region is known for its strong maritime influence, where warm summer temperatures are moderated by coastal fog creating a cool growing climate. With its unique geography and climate, the Sonoma Coast has proven to be one of the world’s premier wine producing regions. From the vine to the glass, every step of the La Crema winemaking process seeks to preserve the Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir’s rich fruit flavors. La Crema's original name, La Crema Vinera, means “best of the vine,” setting the standard for all La Crema has done since 1979. This bottled wine has a 13.5% ABV.
• Pinot Noir red wine with flavors of red cherry, blood orange, dark berry fruit and spice
• Open this red wine Pinot Noir to pair with roast chicken, pork loin or gruyere macaroni
• Silky, dry wine has aromas of red fruit and mocha with fine tannins and balanced acidity to drive a long finish
• Serve this La Crema Pinot Noir wine with dinner or to celebrate special occasions
• California wine from the cool climate of the Sonoma Coast