Do not prepare in toaster oven.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove plastic wrapper from pie. Set crumb topping aside on counter.
2. Bake pie on baking sheet in center of oven 45 to 50 minutes.
3. Remove pie from oven on baking sheet. Never lift pie pan by the edges. Crumble topping while still in the bag to desired crumb size. Sprinkle onto pie starting at edge and working towards center. Use a fork to evenly distribute crumbs.
4. Bake pie an additional 10 minutes. Crumb topping will bake to a rich golden brown. Handle carefully; it's hot!
5. Check that pie is cooked thoroughly to 165°F.
6. Let cool.
Pie will slice and serve most easily when cooled at least 2 hours.
For food safety and quality:
Keep frozen; do not thaw.
Ovens vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
Pie must be cooked thoroughly. Read and follow the cooking directions.
Serve with a dollop or reddi wip®.
For more information call 1-800-595-7010.
Marie's baking tips:
Our pies are filled with luscious, ripe fruit; some juices may bubble over while baking. Cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
If edges of pie begin to brown excessively, cover edges with a strip of aluminum foil and continue baking.