Danger: Extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Avoid excessive inhalation. Eye irritant.
Contains petroleum distillates. Contents under pressure. Contains hydrocarbon propellent. Keep away from heat and flame. Do not use while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (50°C), as container may burst.
First Aid: If swallowed or if excessive inhalation occurs, resulting in abnormal reactions including dizziness or nausea, contact a physician. Do not induce vomiting. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and contact a physician. Use in well-ventilated area. For large jobs use outdoors.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.