For food safety and quality, follow the cooking directions.
Before eating, cook thoroughly to at least 160 degrees F as measured by an instant-read food thermometer in several places. Keep frozen until ready to cook. Because microwaves and stove-tops vary, adjusting cook times and heat settings may be required. Refrigerate leftovers.
Microwave in bag.
1. Place unopened bag this side up on microwavable dinner plate. Place in microwave.
2. Microwave on high 8 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Popping sounds may occur. Let stand 1 minute in microwave. Carefully remove plate and bag. Caution: Hot! Avoid steam! Cut top to open. Empty into serving dish; stir well.
Microwave in dish:
1. Pour entire contents of bag into 2-quart round microwavable casserole dish. Do not add water.
2. Cover; microwave on high 8 to 12 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes, until sauce chips are melted and vegetables are thoroughly heated.
Caution: Hot! Avoid steam! Uncover carefully; stir well.
Cook on stove-top:
1. Pour entire contents of bag into 2-quart saucepan. Do not add water.
2. Cover; cook over medium heat 12 to 16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce chips are melted and vegetables are thoroughly heated.
Make as directed, using ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows. Broil with top about 5 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
Sprinkle with 4 crushed Nature Valley® oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars mixed with 1 tablespoon butter, melted, before serving.
Stir in 2 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup and sprinkle with chopped pecans before serving.