Stovetop directions (boil in bag).
1. Place unopened pouch into boiling water. Do not cover pan.
2. Bring water to a second boil: reduce heat and cook for 12 minutes, turning pouch over halfway through heating time.
3. Allow pouch to cool down before cutting open.
4. Pour contents into serving dish, stir well and serve.
Microwave directions (in bag)*.
1. Remove pouch from carton and place on flat suitable dish.
2. Cut a one-inch slit through the upper surface of the pouch at about mid-point.
3. Cook on high for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes*.
*Times may vary slightly depending on the model of microwave oven used.
Note: cooked product will be hot; handle with care.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Keep package frozen until ready for use. Always remove contents after cooking. Do not store in pouch.