• One 1-ounce spray bottle of 4Way Fast Acting Nasal Spray for Sinus Congestion Relief
• Temporarily relieves swollen nasal membranes, sinus congestion, nasal congestion and sinus pressure
• Delivers sinus decongestant phenylephrine HCl 1% directly to nasal passages
• Sinus spray formulated for children and adults ages 12 and older
• Nasal allergy spray and sinus medication that's easy to use
4Way Fast Acting Nasal Spray for Sinus Congestion Relief acts fast to relieve nasal congestion and continues working for up to four hours. This nasal decongestant spray temporarily relieves swollen nasal membranes, sinus congestion, nasal congestion and sinus pressure due to hay fever, upper respiratory allergies and the common cold. This phenylephrine Hcl nasal spray is formulated for use by children and adults ages 12 and older. To use 4Way allergy relief nasal spray, simply keep your head in a normal, upright position, place the tip into your nostril and squeeze the bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Spray two to three sprays in each nostril every four hours as needed for symptoms. Do not use this sinus relief spray for more than three days. Get fast acting relief of nasal congestion with 4Way.