Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse, you need to use longer than 1 week, symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days, rash or other allergic reaction develops. Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For external use only.